Saturday, September 12, 2009

False Breasts


















Surgically augmented breasts (or as I euphemistically refer to them - stuffed birds) are undoubtedly a weakness of mine. That is to say, if all is equal between two women, except for the authenticity of the respective blouse bunnies, I have an unblemished record for choosing the synthetics.

My pals often rib me for my adoration, as they seem to prefer nature's handiwork. Despite their insistence, I simply cannot agree. Scientific advancements have the motive to either (1) help us understand, or (2) enhance our lives. Whomever the first
skilled taxidermist (i.e. scientist/surgeon) was to employ silicone in the use of constructing stuffed birds, certainly undertook an advancement which falls within the latter. If this breakthrough perfects an enigma I've spent the better part of my life chasing, why should I not choose perfection over nature? Who am I to challenge modern science?

Regardless of personal preference, let us agree to disagree because after all....this is the epitome of knits which needn't be picked.

PLS&D

No comments:

Post a Comment